If you’re not ready to return home after drug rehab, you have options. Fairview Supportive Living is located near Westlake Village, CA. We offer a safe, supportive environment for people in recovery who need something more structured than their home life but less intensive than inpatient treatment. Addiction is a debilitating disease, but it can be successfully treated. If you or a loved one requires sober living in Westlake Village, contact Fairview Supportive Living today. We have services for drug and alcohol addiction as well as co-occurring mental illnesses like depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Scenic Views into the Malibu Canyons
There’s a reason why people choose luxury sober living in Westlake Village. As the heart and soul of Conejo Valley, Westlake Village is a clean, safe community with plenty of parks, golf courses, shopping and restaurants. And, because most of the homes were built around a lake, you can expect beautiful neighborhoods that are within walking distance of popular places. Perhaps the best part about Westlake Village sober living is the peaceful, serene setting and scenic views. Our sober homes are located in secluded areas that are surrounded by horse ranches and mountainous views. In fact, you can look out our large windows and see the Simi Hills on one side and the Santa Monica Mountains on the other. It’s paradise!
Why Choose Our Transitional Housing in Westlake Village
Fairview Supportive Living welcomes people in all stages of their recovery. Our goal is to provide a safe, sober and supportive environment where people can continue their recoveries. Being in a beautiful, serene setting is an added bonus - and certainly a way to help residents feel more connected to nature. Below are some benefits to choosing our high end sober living in Westlake Village.
- Shared responsibility. When you reside in a transitional home, you get to practice essential life skills like picking up after yourself, making your bed and cooking meals. You will share these responsibilities with others in your household.
- Fewer distractions. Some people are not ready to return home because of the distractions or temptations they will face. As you grow stronger in your recovery, you can manage these things. But for now, sober living in Westlake Village is a great option that will keep distractions to a minimum.
- Healthy, sober environment. For a complete recovery, it’s imperative that you have a safe place to live. If you go right back into a toxic relationship or accessible drugs and alcohol, it’s hard to stay clean. Fortunately, sober living homes provide the organization you’re looking for.
- Luxury amenities. You don’t have to give up the things you love just to live in a sober home. Our luxury sober living houses offer state-of-the-art appliances, outdoor spas, large TVs, expansive outdoor patios, spacious bedrooms and so much more.
Is Westlake Village Sober Living Right for You?
Many people in recovery can benefit from living in transitional housing in Westlake Village. These environments are structured and supportive with few distractions, keeping people safe and engaged in their recoveries. At Fairview Supportive Living, we offer a clean, spacious home for people in recovery to call their own. You get to live in a real house in a great neighborhood with quiet streets. Because you’ll be away from old friends and hangouts, you can focus on your recovery without any distraction. Plus, our homes are overseen by a team of professionals who make sure that you are safe and healthy. Furthermore, our transitional housing in Westlake Village provides transportation to and from 12-step meetings, doctors’ appointments and counseling. Some of our residents take part in an outpatient treatment program as well. If you choose to do this, you will have the opportunity to work on your recovery during the day while returning to our sober home at night.
What are the Benefits of Luxury Sober Living in Westlake Village?
If you’re not ready to return home, that’s okay. What’s most important is that you recognize your need for a structured environment while being honest about your recovery needs. Here are some of the ways that luxury sober living can boost your recovery.
- Follow rules and be held accountable. As you transition into the real world, accountability is important. You can’t make excuses for things or blame others. Living in a sober home allows you to practice this. You’ll have strict rules to follow and responsibilities to uphold.
- Peer support network. If you don’t have a strong support network, you can find one in a sober living environment. Everyone there is working on their recovery, which means you can bond with others over similar struggles. You can also practice how to build meaningful connections and healthy relationships.
- Peaceful setting. We carefully selected our locations based on the neighboorhood, scenic views and community at large. Westlake Village is a highly rated suburb near Los Angeles that offers a relaxing lifestyle that is conducive to sober living. You may not want to leave after staying in our sober home!
- Lower risk for relapse. Addiction is a disease, and relapse happens to a lot of people. While relapse is not failure, you also hope that it is not part of your recovery journey. By residing in a transitional home, you can grow stronger in your recovery, prepare yourself for living at home and lower your relapse risk.
Contact Fairview Supportive Living Today
If you are ready to start the next chapter in your healing process, contact Fairview Supportive Living today. While staying at one of our sober living houses in Westlake Village, you will receive medication monitoring, access to outpatient treatment, life-building services, drug and alcohol screenings, recreational activities, a gym membership, cable and internet and all food and snacks. Let us support your recovery with a safe and structured living environment.