Article provided by: Good Heart Recovery
When dealing with drug or alcohol withdrawal, your best chance at sobriety comes with joining a professional rehabilitation program. Good Heart Recovery has developed one of the best Santa Barbara rehab programs with outstanding long-term results. But what should you consider when searching for a reliable rehabilitation center, and where does our facility stand?
Find a leading rehab center!
A reliable and trustworthy rehab center needs to provide comprehensive alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Santa Barbara, along with several other perks. These include:
- In-depth rehabilitation assistance – Many rehab facilities only offer detox services, combined with inconsistent therapies over short periods of time. For the best long-term results, you need comprehensive rehab services, targeting the causes of addiction rather than the symptoms. We achieve this via a multidisciplinary approach, combining multiple treatments like Compassion-Based Interventions, CBT, DBT, Evidence-Based Psychological Care, Person-Centered Medical Model, etc.
- Personalized care for maximum effectiveness – The ideal Santa Barbara drug rehab and nearby alcohol rehab needs to offer customized care and assistance. To provide the best treatment, we only serve 15 clients at a time, divided into three five-person teams. This approach allows our experts to provide in-depth, personalized treatment for immediate, long-lasting results.
- Dual-diagnosis treatment – We believe that no alcoholism and addiction treatment is complete without thorough dual-diagnosis assistance. Most addiction victims deal with co-occurring disorders as a direct consequence of their substance abuse. In other situations, it’s their mental illnesses that trigger addictive behavior in the first place. Providing comprehensive dual-diagnosis treatment eliminates the causes of addiction, prevents long-term relapse, and improves the patient’s overall wellbeing.
- Relevant aftercare support – While many rehab facilities offer aftercare and post-treatment counseling, few of them consider your real-life needs over the years. Our addiction and substance abuse treatment center in Santa Barbara, CA, promotes one of the most effective aftercare programs available. Based on the Alumni program, our aftercare strategy includes an employment and education plan, relapse prevention education, spiritual growth support, crisis management plan, etc.
- The perfect recovery environment – The perfect Santa Barbara rehab centers need to promote a relaxing, comforting, and supportive recovery environment. We offer a positive and friendly attitude at our facility, impeccable medical, psychiatric, and spiritual support for a well-rounded rehab experience. This aspect alone catapults us among the most reliable and advanced rehab facilities in the industry since we promote a positive rehab environment as a tool for more effective recovery from addiction and mental problems.
The best rehabilitation facility
Dealing with aggravated substance addiction is always a gruesome experience. We advise looking for professional help as soon as you notice the first signs of withdrawal. It’s always easier to treat addiction and attain sustainable sobriety over the years.
Good Heart Recovery promotes the most effective Santa Barbara rehab, comprising of results-oriented therapies, counseling, the best IOP you can find, and a relaxing recovery environment. You can contact our counselors at 805-919-8918 to check your insurance or simply talk to someone willing to listen. It is in your power to achieve freedom from addiction, and we will guide you every step of the way.