Fairview Supportive Living provides personalized care for substance use disorders, mental health issues and other long-term emotional needs. Our safe, supportive environment allows residents to heal physically, emotionally and spiritually from the conditions that are weighing them down. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, mental illness or both, our sober living houses near Malibu, California offer a place of healing and restoration. Contact us today to learn about our sober living options and how they can support a healthy lifestyle and complete recovery.
Serene, Peaceful Setting Near Malibu, CA
At Fairview Supportive Living, we understand that every form of addiction and mental illness is different. That is why we give each client an individualized treatment plan that accommodates their unique needs. But there is one thing that most people in recovery share, and that’s the desire to heal in a quiet, peaceful environment that is away from the turmoil and chaos of everyday life. With two locations - one in Agoura Hills and one in Woodland Hills - we are conveniently located less than 20 miles from Malibu. Enjoy the spacious rooms and oversized windows that look out to the perfect backdrop - total seclusion surrounded by mature trees and the Santa Monica Mountains. Freeing your mind, restoring your physical body and connecting with nature is made easier in this setting.
Sober Living in Malibu for All People in Recovery
Whether you’re a California native or born and raised in a different state, most everyone is familiar with the beauty and exclusivity that Southern California offers. Malibu, in particular, gets plenty of attention thanks to its 20+ distinct beaches, abundant hiking trails and close-knit communities. Los Angeles is a 25-minute drive from Malibu, and the well-known Pacific Coast Highway runs along the coast from Orange County, through Big Sur and to Mendocino, with the beach on one side and the Santa Monica Mountains on the other. People who live in or near Malibu often choose local treatment because of the convenience and close proximity it offers. Plus, they can take advantage of the fresh air, beautiful scenery and outdoor living that supports a healthy, sober lifestyle. If your family is local, too, they’ll only be a phone call or short drive away. Malibu sober living is a great choice for people living out of state as well. This setting will help you find hope and healing for your addiction. It’s also the ideal place to get away from the turmoil and toxicity you might be facing at home. You can leave behind your distractions and focus completely on yourself and your well-being.
Why Choose Fairview Supportive Living for Your Healing
When you choose Fairview Supportive Living, you are given the opportunity to recover from your addiction in a safe, compassionate environment. We have a wide array of services that are designed to make your recovery successful, such as regular safety checks, transportation to and from doctors’ appointments, random drug and alcohol screenings and medication monitoring. During your stay in transitional housing in Malibu, you will have access to intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) or partial hospitalization (PHP). Within these treatment programs, you will have a specialized treatment plan that may include counseling, medications for a co-occurring illness and holistic healing practices like acupuncture or yoga. All that is required to benefit from these treatment programs is a desire to heal and a willingness to work the 12 steps. Here are some benefits you can expect from luxury sober living in Malibu.
- On-site professional staff
- Medication monitoring
- Peer support and sponsor referral
- Regular house meetings
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments, 12-step meetings, etc.
- Access to clinicians, therapists, lawyers, etc.
- Recreational activities, including a gym membership
- Cable, internet and WiFi
- Food and snacks
- Pet friendly
Is High End Sober Living in Malibu Right for You?
Making the commitment to get clean and sober is a big step, and we applaud you for coming this far. Now it’s time to determine what treatment program will best fit your personality and recovery goals. Not all people in recovery require Malibu sober living, but some do. It’s important to be honest about your needs so that you can choose the right path to healing. Below is more information on sober living houses and what you have to gain.
- Excellent transition arrangement. Some people think that the only place they get to go after treatment is home. But, this is not the case for everyone. A transitional home is another option, and it keeps you away from the typical distractions and temptations of living at home.
- Work towards independence. Sober living is not a vacation from real life. You will have responsibilities, rules and social norms to follow. For example, you’ll be responsible for picking up after yourself, attending your 12-step meetings and going to house meetings. This is all good practice for the real world.
- Access to outpatient treatment. If you’re going through an outpatient program, sober living in Malibu is an excellent choice. You can work on your recovery during the day and return to a safe, supportive environment at night. Transportation is provided to treatment and meetings as well.
- Positive social network. One of the hardest parts of returning home after treatment is repairing relationships. Transitional housing gives you time to build healthy relationships and relearn essential social skills. Plus, you’ll be surrounded by positive, uplifting people who are also working towards sobriety.
If luxury sober living in Malibu sounds to be the right fit for you, contact Fairview Supportive Living today. We look forward to learning about you and helping you reach full healing.